- Adoption Documents
- Power-of-Attorney Documents
- No-Fault Divorce, Prenuptial Agreements, Separation Agreements
- Quit-Claim Deeds
- Parental Consent Form DS3053 for Minor’s Passport Application
- Permission-to-Travel Letters
- Trusts, Wills and Dozens of Other Types of Documents
- Registration Statements for Charitable Organizations
- Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates (for authentication and NY apostilles only)
- We Also Specialize in NYC Hospital Visits, Including Beth Israel Medical Center on E. 16th St., Roosevelt Hospital on West 59th St., Lenox Hill Hospital on 77th St. and Mount Sinai Hospital on 99th St. in Manhattan.
- For Certification or Notarization of Document Copies, See #1 in the NY Notary and Apostille FAQ link (also at top of homepage).
- Corporate Loan Documents (we are not currently notarizing personal loan documents)
- Please Note: We Do Not Notarize I-9 Forms or Serve as Authorized Representatives for These Documents.
FROM PRICING TO REQUIREMENTS: Click on the Pricing & Payment tab at the top left corner of this page for fees and payment methods (or here) and the Coverage and Hours section at the bottom of the page for details about the areas we provide NY notary and apostille services. For foreign-bound documents, you can find information regarding our NY apostille service in the Apostille tab. It is also a good idea to spend a moment looking at the Requirements tab to make sure you have everything you need when your Manhattan mobile notary arrives.
CONTACTING US: When you are ready to book your NY notary or apostille appointment, you can call us at 917-693-3692 to discuss the specifics of your situation or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll eventually need your name, phone number, address (with company name, suite or apartment number, whichever is applicable), project details (including quantity of notarizations), and timeframe window or deadline.
Here’s our Top 20 for the countries we regularly provide NY apostille service for: Argentina, Belarus, Colombia, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Korea, Mexico, Panama, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, and the Ukraine. Check our country list link at the top of this page under “Apostille Countries” and at the bottom of this page. Whether you live, work or are visiting downtown in the East Village/West Village/Greenwich Village area, Chelsea, Soho, Tribeca, Union Square or Wall Street or are more centrally located in Gramercy Park, Murray Hill, Midtown Manhattan, Hell’s Kitchen or Clinton, or are uptown on the Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Yorkville, Carnegie Hill or beyond…we can get to you quickly for your Manhattan notary or apostille needs. Plus our mobile notary fees are 25-50% less than other mobile services in Manhattan, while our standards remain at the highest level and our apostille fees are very competitively priced.