For clients requiring the additional “apostille” or certification of the notarization, we can also meet at our office at 120 East 23rd St., 5th floor, in Manhattan, NY to start the process (Apostille visits by appointment only. Walk-ins not available. Please do not ship documents to this address). Check the NY apostilles link at the top of this page for more information on the apostille process and how you can take advantage of our in-depth experience obtaining apostilles for apostille-member countries…from Mexico to the Dominican Republic to Argentina in the western half of the world and from Italy to Israel to Russia in the east. We can also help you with a few non-apostille certifications for countries such as Brazil, Chile and China.
- Adoption Documents
- Alternative Method for Certified Copies of Documents, See #1 in the NY Notary and Apostille FAQ link (also at top of homepage).
- Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates
- Divorce, Prenuptial Agreements, and Separation Agreements
- Education Documents
- Hospital Visits in Manhattan, including Beth Israel Medical Center, Roosevelt Hospital, Lenox Hill Hospital, NYU-Langone, NY Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center and Mount Sinai Hospital.
- Loan Documents for Companies
- Parental Consent Form for Minor’s Passport
- Power-of-Attorney Documents
- Quit-Claim Deeds
- Registration Statements for Charitable Organizations
- Travel Consent Letters
- I-9 Forms (it requires that we sign a statement that we are not authorized to sign)
- Just the signature page of a document without the rest of the document present (lawyers or agents of some kind may try to convince you that this is perfectly legal, but it isn’t).
- Documents that have incomplete sections, blank spaces or blank lines anywhere above your signature area that are not clearly marked as a separate “Office Use Only” section. We are notarizing you signing a statement of some kind, so the statement cannot be incomplete (even though someone has assured you that “we can fill it in later” and “we do it this way all the time.”)
FROM PRICING TO REQUIREMENTS: Click on the Pricing & Payment tab at the top left corner of this page for fees and payment methods (or here) and the Coverage and Hours section at the bottom of the page for details about the areas we provide NY notary and apostille services. For foreign-bound documents, you can find information regarding our NY apostille service in the Apostille tab. It is also a good idea to spend a moment looking at the Requirements tab to make sure you have everything you need when your Manhattan mobile notary arrives.
CONTACTING US: When you are ready to book your NY notary or apostille appointment, you can call us at 917-693-3692 to discuss the specifics of your situation or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll eventually need your name, phone number, address (with company name, suite or apartment number, whichever is applicable), project details (including quantity of notarizations), and timeframe window or deadline.
NOTE: Please note that whoever is being notarized needs to be present with a valid photo ID and usually needs to sign in front of the notary as well. Some types of notarizations allow the signer(s) to sign in advance, but they still must be present.
RESTRICTIONS: The notary needs to establish that the person being notarized understands what he or she is signing and cannot notarize anyone with dementia or Alzheimer’s. The notary also needs to be able to communicate with the signer directly (without a translator). In addition, if there is a “witness” signature line included on your document (possibly requiring a witness separate from the notary), please be sure to mention that to us.
HISTORY AND COVERAGE AREA: We have been offering New York mobile notary and apostille services since 2003 and proudly serve the following Manhattan NY neighborhoods: Alphabet City, Carnegie Hill, Chelsea, Chinatown, Clinton, the East Village, the Garment District, Gramercy Park, Harlem, Hell’s Kitchen, Kips Bay, Lincoln Square, Lenox Hill, Little Italy, the Lower East Side, the Meatpacking District, Morningside Heights, Murray Hill, Soho, Tudor City, Turtle Bay, Union Square, the Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Wall St. and Yorkville. We also make our way to a multitude of Manhattan zip codes while offering our NYC mobile notary and apostille service: 10001, 10002, 10003, 10004, 10005, 10006, 10007, 10009, 10010, 10011, 10012, 10013, 10014, 10016,10017, 10018, 10019, 10020, 10021, 10022, 10023, 10024, 10025, 10026, 10036, 10038, 10048, 10105, 10279, 10165, 10168, 10055, 10155, 10162, 10118, 10176, 10111, 10103, 10153, 10170, 10174, 10166, 10169, 10167, 10177, 10172, 10171, 10154, 10152, 10270, 10112, 10155, 10122, 10278, 10175, 10151, 10173, 10119, 10121, 10115, 10123, 10106, 10158, 10041, and 10120.
We provide New York apostilles for the following countries: Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Dominica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, FYR of Macedonia, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Grenada, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao (China), Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niue, Norway, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Samoa, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tonga, Trinidad, Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu and Venezuela.