- Adoption Documents
- Power-of-Attorney Documents
- No-Fault Divorce, Prenuptial Agreements, Separation Agreements
- Quit-Claim Deeds
- Parental Consent Form DS3053 for Minor’s Passport Application
- Permission-to-Travel Letters
- Trusts, Wills and Dozens of Other Types of Documents
- Registration Statements for Charitable Organizations
- Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates (for authentication and NY apostilles only)
- We Also Specialize in NYC Hospital Visits, Including Beth Israel Medical Center on E. 16th St., Roosevelt Hospital on West 59th St., Lenox Hill Hospital on 77th St. and Mount Sinai Hospital on 99th St. in Manhattan.
- For Certification or Notarization of Document Copies, See #1 in the FAQ Section at Top Tab of Home Page (We can notarize a written statement by the document owner about the document copy, except when it is a NYC vital record such as a birth, marriage or death certificate)
- Corporate Loan Documents (we are not currently notarizing personal loan documents)
Here’s our Top 20 for the countries we regularly provide NY apostille service for: Argentina, Belarus, Colombia, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Korea, Mexico, Panama, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, and the Ukraine. Check our country list link at the top of this page under “Apostille Countries” and at the bottom of this page.
Whether you live, work or are visiting downtown in the East Village/West Village/Greenwich Village area, Chelsea, Soho, Tribeca, Union Square or Wall Street or are more centrally located in Gramercy Park, Murray Hill, Midtown Manhattan, Hell’s Kitchen or Clinton, or are uptown on the Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Yorkville, Carnegie Hill or beyond…we can get to you quickly for your Manhattan notary or apostille needs. Plus our mobile notary fees are 25-50% less than other mobile services in Manhattan, while our standards remain at the highest level and our apostille fees are very competitively priced.
HISTORY AND COVERAGE AREA We have been offering New York mobile notary and apostille services since 2003 and proudly serve the following Manhattan NY neighborhoods: Alphabet City, Carnegie Hill, Chelsea, Chinatown, Clinton, the East Village, the Garment District, Gramercy Park, Harlem, Hell’s Kitchen, Kips Bay, Lincoln Square, Lenox Hill, Little Italy, the Lower East Side, the Meatpacking District, Morningside Heights, Murray Hill, Soho, Tudor City, Turtle Bay, Union Square, the Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Wall St. and Yorkville. We also make our way to a multitude of Manhattan zip codes while offering our NYC mobile notary and apostille service: 10001, 10002, 10003, 10004, 10005, 10006, 10007, 10009, 10010, 10011, 10012, 10013, 10014, 10016,10017, 10018, 10019, 10020, 10021, 10022, 10023, 10024, 10025, 10026, 10036, 10038, 10048, 10105, 10279, 10165, 10168, 10055, 10155, 10162, 10118, 10176, 10111, 10103, 10153, 10170, 10174, 10166, 10169, 10167, 10177, 10172, 10171, 10154, 10152, 10270, 10112, 10155, 10122, 10278, 10175, 10151, 10173, 10119, 10121, 10115, 10123, 10106, 10158, 10041, and 10120. We provide New York apostilles for the following countries: Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Dominica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, FYR of Macedonia, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Grenada, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao (China), Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niue, Norway, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Samoa, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tonga, Trinidad, Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu and Venezuela.